to represent a new epitome of gender as ‘transgender’




MOM TAUGHT ME HOW TO SHAVE


A garden filled with roses. Rose in red, white, pink etc was there but there were called with one name as a rose.  A proud rose was reflecting its beauty on the lake which was there on the side of the garden. Sunlight was reaching out over the lake to intensify rose’s beauty as appreciable.

I walked in, through the garden and admired how beautiful the rose is. All kinds of roses were dancing in the swift of wind, wearing their best green leaves gown. In the utmost height, they were enjoying their freedom of living.

I ............... from my birth, I never found myself among the human beings may be because I was never categorized in the world. I was been suppressed by so-called male and female gender. Throughout my life, I was in confuse whether God created human beings or whether man created God???


This quest of searching myself took me to my mother’s grave. The grave was in the midst of a garden. I kneeled before my mom asking in which humanity I will be counted? A revolutionary wind blew around me and it pierced me to see roses who were enjoying their beauty by glancing on the lake. I went near to the rose and looked at the lake to see the beauty of flowers. There I found myself in the image of a rose and a green leaf was my mother. That time she told me “to shave off all thorns of male and female gender who never understood your suffering and pain because I believe God gifted you in my womb to represent a new epitome of gender as ‘transgender’ to shine in the sunlight of world.” 

Comments

Popular Posts