Answer my uncertainty time

NO CUP FOR MY COFFEE

A Speech by Jean John, India. Addressed on May 15th, 2020 on LinkedIn
“Apologize me, for I have done the right thing.
For I am the Lazzaroni backbone of Indian Misfortune.
I walked 28 miles with my family and I have more than 600 miles to cover.
My infant’s leg is aching, and she can’t walk more.
I can’t take her on my shoulder because one bag is on my back and another is slung across my chest.
My wife is feeding our new born baby as she walks on the outskirts.
I am the Lazzaroni, who now carries household belongings in cement sack.
My uncertainty of time laid family members on vegetable cart.
My uncertainty of time made me walk barefoot on the road.
My uncertainty of time has put me in shame before my children eyes by getting beaten from police for no reason.
What Sin I have done O'Lord to bear such a huge pain in my life.
The untold misery of mine is covered by Mask.
I am asked to shut my mouth and to bear the pain on my shoulder.
Now Truly, I am the informal worker, who is playing character of “Waiting for Godot” by Samuel Beckett.

In which two characters Vladimir and Estragon who wait for the arrival of someone named, ‘Godot' who never arrive. Waiting! Waiting! Waiting for hope and help.
The Poverty is not being without money, but being without hope.
What I will eat, Where I will lie down at night, and When I will reach my home are my petrified questions at my chieftains, ‘off the record’ resolution.
During the deadly lockdown, the real development of India is truly exhibited in outskirts of all states with poor tyres of vegetable cart and bicycles.
There is an Amendment bill to have religion discrimination in India, but no Amendment Bill to answer my (Rickshaw Puller, Itinerant Produce Peddler, Maids, Day laborers) uncertainty of time.
My dear all Lazzaroni.  Who do you think we are? You are not paying attention to the current starvation which occurs every time in our life.
We plow for the sake of the lords and these tyrants are taking our wealth and lives without giving us the compensation that we deserves.
Where is your sting, Lazzaroine?
Why do you perform all this labor just so that tyrant rulers can reap the benefits?
Unmask your Uncolored misery of the mask, to have rainbow smiles on your innocent children in the future. SPEAK UP.”

WRITTEN BY-JEAN JOHN

Comments

Popular Posts